1996-03-10 - [govt] artist coercion

Header Data

From: jf_avon@citenet.net (Jean-Francois Avon (JFA Technologies, QC, Canada))
To: Bill Stewart <stewarts@ix.netcom.com>
Message Hash: c4b92515ab1724d025f7b20fdcbaf9ece31bf9ca7d2ada0c4ba6b9fbfe73d0fa
Message ID: <9603101837.AA24771@cti02.citenet.net>
Raw Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 02:49:23 +0800

Raw message

From: jf_avon@citenet.net (Jean-Francois Avon (JFA Technologies, QC, Canada))
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 02:49:23 +0800
To: Bill Stewart <stewarts@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: [govt] artist coercion

 Public Key at http://w3.citenet.net/users/jf_avon
    Jean-Francois Avon <jf_avon@citenet.net>
    2048 bits key ID:C58ADD0D  1996/03/01
fingerprint=52 96 45 E8 20 5A 8A 5E  F8 7C C8 6F AE FE F8 91

Thread