1996-03-06 - No Subject

Header Data

From: owner-cypherpunks@toad.com
To: N/A
Message Hash: df9ebcb6be57fa90ce336d2aabde48f692ef395f41c7cd491db9d25bc7b29622
Message ID: <QQafxu25257.199603062333@relay3.UU.NET>
Raw Date: Thu, 7 Mar 1996 07:57:56 +0800

Raw message

From: owner-cypherpunks@toad.com
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 1996 07:57:56 +0800
Subject: No Subject

> In the "real world" there is nothing to prevent someone from forging
> your real signature on a check or document or from disguising themselves
> as you and taking your place at an important business meeting.  The
> digital equivalents can be slightly more secure, but nothing is ever
> perfect.
>
> jim

Heh.  Whoops.  I may be a beginner but I'm not THAT green.  I shoulda
known better than to use that exact wording.  Please excuse the
inappropriate wording, all.

							Sincerely.
							Quentin Holte.
							( aka Charles Choi. )