1996-04-05 - Re: e$ Signorage

Header Data

From: Simon Spero <ses@tipper.oit.unc.edu>
To: James Gleick <gleick@around.com>
Message Hash: 119016e4b297991926ec07ddc184fefbbf71f1f05159386607cfc19054c2b8a4
Message ID: <Pine.SOL.3.91.960404231459.28168A-100000@chivalry>
Reply To: <1.5.4b13.32.19960404143637.006a92b8@pop3.interramp.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-04-05 14:56:49 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 5 Apr 1996 22:56:49 +0800

Raw message

From: Simon Spero <ses@tipper.oit.unc.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 1996 22:56:49 +0800
To: James Gleick <gleick@around.com>
Subject: Re: e$ Signorage

On Thu, 4 Apr 1996, James Gleick wrote:

> Seigniorage is actually the Government's interest income on all the
>currency in circulation. It's not obvious, but it's true, that the Fed

And there I was thinking it was the right for Greenspan to sleep with any
unmarried woman on the eve of her wedding...

---
They say in  online country             So which side are you on boys
There is no middle way                  Which side are you on
You'll either be a Usenet man           Which side are you on boys
Or a thug for the CDA                   Which side are you on?
  National Union of Computer Operatives; Hackers, local 37   APL-CPIO

Thread