1996-04-06 - Re: Why pay???

Header Data

From: Ray Arachelian <sunder@dorsai.dorsai.org>
To: kreidl@newrock.com
Message Hash: 20d3b0ce38687935bb4afad614b90d0ebf95d5a0086dad321036526a9d4a8bc6
Message ID: <Pine.SUN.3.91.960405111006.4039B-100000@dorsai>
Reply To: <199604042142.PAA24182@Ultra1.corenet.net>
UTC Datetime: 1996-04-06 00:43:29 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 6 Apr 1996 08:43:29 +0800

Raw message

From: Ray Arachelian <sunder@dorsai.dorsai.org>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 1996 08:43:29 +0800
To: kreidl@newrock.com
Subject: Re: Why pay???

On Thu, 4 Apr 1996 kreidl@newrock.com wrote:

> Why would I pay if I can get it for free this way??????

You can also get it free from me.  I also run a filtered cypherpunks
list, but it's 100% free. :)  To subscribe send a private message to me
(don't use the reply command as it will fail.) with the subject like
"fcpunx subscribe" (or "fcpunx help" if you want info first.)

 + ^ + |  Ray Arachelian |Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness|  _ |>
  \|/  |sunder@dorsai.org|is cleanliness  and cleanliness is god-|  \ |
<--+-->|                 |liness and god is empty,  just like me,|   \|
  /|\  |    Just Say     |intoxicated  with the maddness,  I'm in|   <|\
 + v + | "No" to the NSA!|love with my sadness.   (Pumpkins/Zero)|   <| n
===================http://www.dorsai.org/~sunder/=========================

[This Bible excerpt awaiting review under the Communications Decency Act]
And then Lot said, "I have some mighty fine young virgin daughters. Why
don't you boys just come on in and do em right here in my house - I'll just
watch!"....Later, up in the mountains, the younger daughter said. "Dad's
getting old. I say we should do him." So the two daughters got him drunk and
did him all that night. Sure enough, Dad got em pregnant....Onan really
hated the idea of doing his brother's wife and getting her pregnant while
his brother got all the credit, so he whacked off first....Remember, it's
not a good idea to have sex with your sister, your brother, your parents,
your pet dog, or the farm animals. [excerpts from the Old Testament, Modern
Vernacular Translation, TCM, 1996]

Thread