1996-04-29 - Re: code vs cypher

Header Data

From: jamesd@echeque.com
To: Rich Graves <attila@primenet.com>
Message Hash: 41a31f4884ef2a50bdedee36e56487db68cb55be9fddcf603879d1f1bed55aef
Message ID: <199604282111.OAA25863@dns1.noc.best.net>
Raw Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 10:46:55 +0800

Raw message

From: jamesd@echeque.com
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 10:46:55 +0800
To: Rich Graves <attila@primenet.com>
Subject: Re: code vs cypher

At 01:41 AM 4/28/96 -0700, Rich Graves wrote:
> I'm learning how to resist being trolled -- Michael
> Loomis's laughable "Rich Graves, Holocaust fetishist" was a good test),

I believe Rich Loomis was referring to the fact that this is cypherpunks
not holocaust punks.

You continually bring up this irrelevant topic whenever someone complains
about your egregious statism on other issues:

We are sick to the back teeth with hearing what a good guy you have been
on Nazism and the holocaust.  We do not give a shit.  We gave a
shit the first time, but we are up to about the hundredth time
and counting.

and our property, because of the kind	|
derives from this right, not from the	|
arbitrary power of the state.		|   jamesd@echeque.com