1996-04-01 - Re: What backs up digital money?

Header Data

From: jf_avon@citenet.net (Jean-Francois Avon (JFA Technologies, QC, Canada))
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 796546ff5dab7ab6d057be6c776f6017907923e79c7fb2550762a9d676495769
Message ID: <9604010051.AA13126@cti02.citenet.net>
Raw Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1996 17:25:15 +0800

Raw message

From: jf_avon@citenet.net (Jean-Francois Avon (JFA Technologies, QC, Canada))
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1996 17:25:15 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: What backs up digital money?

 PGP key at:               http://w3.citenet.net/users/jf_avon
 Jean-Francois Avon <jf_avon@citenet.net> ID:C58ADD0D 96/03/01
 fingerprint: 52 96 45 E8 20 5A 8A 5E  F8 7C C8 6F AE FE F8 91

 Unsollicited commercial e-mail will be proofread at a rate of
 165 $ U.S. per hours.   Any sender of unsollicited commercial
 e-mail will be considered as to have accepted the above ment-
 ionned terms.

Thread