1996-04-10 - Background on Singapore net-censorship

Header Data

From: Declan McCullagh <declan@well.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 7d47aae49e3d2997893e2d28d0db0daffc2b161296aca9965696fdf566fdae19
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9604091414.A1621-0100000@well>
Raw Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 16:38:08 +0800

Raw message

From: Declan McCullagh <declan@well.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 16:38:08 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Background on Singapore net-censorship

Michael, here's the message I was forwarded. Thanks to Joon-Nie for
corrections to the articles I included, mainly from the NYT/WP and the
Reuters/AP wire.

-Declan