1996-04-13 - Cypherpunks Bay Area - Saturday 1:00 Printer’s Ink

Header Data

From: Bill Stewart <wcs@idiom.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 7e2d61f7220c57d6eafb20c8926bcfe63493b38c05ac61ee16da32b5d5489699
Message ID: <199604122337.QAA20471@idiom.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 13 Apr 1996 12:19:25 +0800

Raw message

From: Bill Stewart <wcs@idiom.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 1996 12:19:25 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Cypherpunks Bay Area - Saturday 1:00 Printer's Ink

The usual suspects for meeting places having fallen through,
there will be a Bay Area Cypherpunks meeting at 1:00 Saturday
at Printer's Ink on Castro Street in Mountain View.
Meet at the outside tables by the side of the building,
and we'll see if the meeting migrates from there.
If we're not there, and the meeting has moved when you arrive,
look for a note on a lamppost in front of the building.

Directions: Castro Street goes between the Central Expressway
and El Camino Real in the middle of Mountain View;
Printer's Ink is on a corner in the middle.
Parking is around back.  Coffee is upstairs, books are inside.

Directions from far away - take Route 101 to the Moffett exit,
head west/south, watch the street name mutate at the Central Expressway
and train  tracks.

Public Transit: Take CalTrain to the Mountain View Exit, walk about
three blocks west/south.

Agenda: As you've guessed from this highly timely notice, there's a full
schedule of events planned.  I'd like to talk about remailer spam prevention,
and there's been a lot of activity recently on Denning's position escrow,
Scientology court cases, CDA, and other entertaining politics.

		Thanks!  Bill

Replies to: stewarts@ix.netcom.com

Thread