1996-04-03 - Pathfinder Survey

Header Data

From: survey@pathfinder.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 8609249d9979d9f8a07a3eebf52f48574175f8d330f6082b80902b9c1398f23e
Message ID: <199604030254.VAA24829@tigger.dev.pathfinder.com.pathfinder.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 3 Apr 1996 18:16:29 +0800

Raw message

From: survey@pathfinder.com
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 1996 18:16:29 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Pathfinder Survey

Dear Pathfinder Member:

Will you help us on a very important project? You are one of a
representative group of Pathfinder members that we are asking to
take part in a special survey.  The answers you provide us with
will help us make Pathfinder a pleasurable experience for its users.

Our survey is available online (you can cut and paste the URL into your
browser) at:

http://pathfinder.com/poll

Please take a few minutes and complete the questionnaire now.  Your
answers will be treated in the strictest confidence.  Since you are
part of a small, carefully selected sample, your response is very
important to the success of our study.

Thank you very much for your help.

Sincerely yours,

Gina Monaco