1996-04-11 - Re: Anonymous Remailer threat: Scientologists may subpoena

Header Data

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
To: sameer <sameer@c2.org>
Message Hash: 8a5f9cd0d523bad2e7077eaf558f0fbf45c6945550c7aabade9fc2ffdb4d065b
Message ID: <ad91f0580c0210047ab1@[205.199.118.202]>
Raw Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 22:09:58 +0800

Raw message

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 22:09:58 +0800
To: sameer <sameer@c2.org>
Subject: Re: Anonymous Remailer threat: Scientologists may subpoena

At 4:23 AM 4/11/96, sameer wrote:

>        Frankly, I'm getting antsy. Is C2 going to get subpoena'd or
>not? I would be very disappointed if we don't.
>        (Subpeonas envy!)

Good one! Just stay calm and try to maintain your sangfreud.

--Tim

THE X-ON CONGRESS:  INDECENT COMMENT ON AN INDECENT SUBJECT, by Steve
Russell, American Reporter Correspondent....You motherfuckers in Congress
have dropped over the edge of the earth this time... "the sorriest bunch
of cocksuckers ever to sell out the First Amendment" or suggesting that
"the only reason to run for Congress these days is to suck the lobbyists'
dicks and fuck the people who sent you there," ....any more than I care
for the language you shitheads have forced me to use in this
essay...Let's talk about this fucking indecent language bullshit.

Thread