1996-04-01 - Re: [NOISE] Cable-TV-Piracy-Punks (fwd)

Header Data

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
To: Jim Choate <cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: a99a181deb5be1ab1d3b9e13e84726f81413706eb0b31bc808ac45446e719958
Message ID: <ad847bd503021004c3f2@[205.199.118.202]>
Raw Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1996 16:07:58 +0800

Raw message

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1996 16:07:58 +0800
To: Jim Choate <cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: [NOISE] Cable-TV-Piracy-Punks (fwd)

At 7:54 PM 3/31/96, Jim Choate wrote:
> [...]

Well, I worked on SQUIDs (Superconducting quantum-interferometric devices)
in 1972-3, and also worked on electron-beam analysis of microprocessors and
memory device in 1980-84, and I can assure you that SQUIDs cannot do what
you want them to do.

I'll be happy to supply additional details if there's sufficient interest.

--Tim May

Boycott "Big Brother Inside" software!