1996-04-29 - Re: arbiter/escrow agent for hire

Header Data

From: “E. ALLEN SMITH” <EALLENSMITH@ocelot.Rutgers.EDU>
To: unicorn@schloss.li
Message Hash: cf7cbb88e67e2d4b5092bf0eae706da268fdbe1589950b4858a7798a49b55828
Message ID: <01I43AVX02IO8Y53CU@mbcl.rutgers.edu>
Raw Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 16:06:41 +0800

Raw message

From: "E. ALLEN SMITH" <EALLENSMITH@ocelot.Rutgers.EDU>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 16:06:41 +0800
To: unicorn@schloss.li
Subject: Re: arbiter/escrow agent for hire

From:	IN%"unicorn@schloss.li"  "Black Unicorn" 28-APR-1996 20:43:07.41
>My key is available on the keyservers, as far as I know.

>Sandy Sandfort, for one, has spoken with me extensively and his signature
>is on my key.  If you like, I suggest you ask him as to his view of my
>credibility/continuity.

	My information would appear to be out of date; I was getting it from
one of the web-of-trust studies which stated that your new key was not
signed by anything except itself. Sorry.

>Note, this hardly assures you that I'm not several people working
>together, merely that this nym is connected to at least one person who
>posts on cypherpunks regularly and has had a presence here since just
>after the lists foundation.

	It would admittedly help if your messages were signed also; this would
provide somewhat of an additional confirmation. However, I very well understand
that this is not always possible/practical; note that I don't have a key yet.
	-Allen

Thread