1996-04-02 - PICS makes headline in ET

Header Data

From: “Richard Martin” <rmartin@aw.sgi.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: d41cb57b5814f16d74a7c45231a45b31e1b341767d36da5e089f3eda3be63e9e
Message ID: <9604011222.ZM11573@glacius.alias.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 2 Apr 1996 12:57:47 +0800

Raw message

From: "Richard Martin" <rmartin@aw.sgi.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 1996 12:57:47 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: PICS makes headline in ET

--
Richard Martin                                   [not speaking for a|w]
rmartin@aw.sgi.com                   http://reality.sgi.com/rmartin_aw/

Thread