1996-05-22 - Re: The Crisis with Remailers

Header Data

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
To: Lance Cottrell <loki@obscura.com>
Message Hash: 528379efce203cc8dd6e651433be949a722cb5297938a4ab81231b7baf5412c3
Message ID: <adc79587230210047e33@[205.199.118.202]>
Raw Date: Wed, 22 May 1996 13:21:43 +0800

Raw message

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
Date: Wed, 22 May 1996 13:21:43 +0800
To: Lance Cottrell <loki@obscura.com>
Subject: Re: The Crisis with Remailers

At 7:02 PM 5/21/96, Lance Cottrell wrote:

>> This discussion belongs on the list, not in private e-mail.
>
>Oops, I must have hit the wrong key. I ment to have a copy go to the list.

Oops again, Lance, for you, as you posted my private response to you publically!

No harm done, but my "this discussion belongs on the list" was an
indication of why I was being very terse in my comments. (I take more time
when I know a bunch of people are reading my stuff than when I am just
talking to one person, and when we may have some private shorthand
comments.)

So, everyone, please ignore everything Lance quoted of mine in his message
and wait for the comments I will make to the list as a whole. (Or don't, as
the shelf life of threads really does match the "thread du jour" name some
of us use.)

--Tim

Boycott "Big Brother Inside" software!