1996-05-28 - Re: holographic remailing & the scientologists (fwd)

Header Data

From: David Vincenzetti <vince@cryptonet.it>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: a9251b668d1cf451e6ec1f20234a17f6e45c5b0658226c8578b63a1c2bf6d5ec
Message ID: <199605280855.KAA23960@relay.cryptonet.it>
Raw Date: Tue, 28 May 1996 21:08:18 +0800

Raw message

From: David Vincenzetti <vince@cryptonet.it>
Date: Tue, 28 May 1996 21:08:18 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: holographic remailing & the scientologists (fwd)

A number of secret-sharing/splitting programs for Unix are available
at idea.sec.dsi.unimi.it/pub/crypt/code, ftp.dsi.unimi.it's new location

For instance, check idea.sec.dsi.unimi.it/pub/crypt/code/secshar.tar.gz

Ciao,
David