1996-05-26 - Re: [SCARE]: “If you only knew what we know…”

Header Data

From: snow <snow@smoke.suba.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: c9591bd52a55203b37c3727f3a08eb4635f72a28bea6671db1c3e481688cd8ff
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.93.960525105034.812A-100000@smoke.suba.com>
Reply To: <199605250823.BAA27934@toad.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-05-26 21:18:37 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 05:18:37 +0800

Raw message

From: snow <snow@smoke.suba.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 05:18:37 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: [SCARE]:  "If you only knew what we know..."

On Sat, 25 May 1996, Bill Stewart wrote:
> >> Probably not unless he wanted to do time.
> >> I suspect some anonymous person might put bamboo shoots under his
> >> fingernails and post the results of the interrogation however.
> >	Isn't this exactly what the anon remailers were designed for?
> It's also what Canary Traps were designed for.
> Are the "secrets" they told Matt the same as the ones they told Dorothy?
> Not likely....

	Thought about that, just couldn't remember the name of the bird.
If someone was to post a summary, leaving out specific cases, that _might_
get around it. Also, depending on exactly what was in the breifing, one
could "embellish" it a little, give cases _similar_ (i.e. made up) to give
us an idea of what goes on, but not to release specific details.

Petro, Christopher C.
petro@suba.com <prefered for any non-list stuff>
snow@crash.suba.com

Thread