1996-05-02 - Re: Nazis on the Net

Header Data

From: tallpaul@pipeline.com (tallpaul)
To: jamesd@echeque.com
Message Hash: f3790676f0c5119c17b17a27dc10757c9c44b458bc07b3e88409e69cf8d1d669
Message ID: <199605011556.LAA07882@pipe6.nyc.pipeline.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 2 May 1996 08:47:52 +0800

Raw message

From: tallpaul@pipeline.com (tallpaul)
Date: Thu, 2 May 1996 08:47:52 +0800
To: jamesd@echeque.com
Subject: Re: Nazis on the Net

I stand behind my original post and the analysis in it.

I am amused at the tremendous attempts by people with certain political
affinities to bail out Weaver by a series of arguments based either on
profound ignorance of political realities or with their own private
dictionaries.

The whole argument of racism vs. white separatism vs. white suppremicist
seems more to come from people who argue whether someone is a Baptist or a
Christian or a Southern Baptist or a Protestant. (In mathematical set
theory one would trace the fallacy in thinking to the false idea that any
given element of a set cannot be the element of more than one set. Thus, if
(X is a member of Y) it cannot also be a member of Z.)

I understand that James D. is not accusing me of being a "child molester"
but merely using it as a reductio ad adsurdem argument.

Let me continue in this vein.

The issue of  child molestation was dragged in and had no relevance on the
immediate political isues of Weaver et al.

But imagine people are arguing about the deep fundamental differnces
between someone who is a "child molester" vs. a "pedophile" vs. a "boy
lover."

--tallpaul

On Apr 22, 1996 22:26:41, 'jamesd@echeque.com' wrote:

>"E. ALLEN SMITH" <EALLENSMITH@ocelot.Rutgers.EDU>' wrote:
>> > Randy Weaver was neither a neo-Nazi nor a racist. He was
>> > (and, so far as I know, still is) a white separatist.
>> > (One would think liberals would tolerate this - they
>> > tolerate the equally offensive black separatists,
>> > after all...).
>

>The well known child molester tallpaul wrote:
>> Might we know the source of his complete info on Weaver's political and
>> racial beliefs.
>>
>> I see, in essence, three hypothesis:
>>
>> 1) Cover the ass of a potential neo-Nazi or racist (or both) without any

>> reference to what is really true;
>>
>> 2) Get information from outer space;
>

>Well, child-molester-tallpaul, I notice that the liberal lapdog press
>calls him White-Separatist-Randy-Weaver as though he was baptized
>"white separatist" at birth.
>
>Presumably if they had one grain of evidence that he was a Nazi or a
>white supremacist, they would call him White-supremacist-Randy-Weaver.
>
>I notice that you have not one grain of evidence that he is a nazi,
>just as I have not one grain of evidence that you fuck little boys
>up their asses, but you insinuate that he is a Nazi until somehow proven
>innocent (and how can anyone prove himself innocent of thought crime),
>and you also insinuate that anyone who suggests otherwise must be
>a nazi or nazi sympathizer himself.  Obvious proof that you are
>a homosexual child molester.
>
>(Note for the seriously humor impaired.  I have no more reason
>to believe that tallpaul rapes little children than tallpaul
>has to believe that Randy Weaver was a white supremacist or
>tallpaul has to believe that Allen Smith is a Nazi sympathizer.)
>We have the right to defend ourselves	|   http://www.jim.com/jamesd/
>and our property, because of the kind	|
>of animals that we are. True law	|   James A. Donald
>derives from this right, not from the	|
>arbitrary power of the state.		|   jamesd@echeque.com

Thread