1996-06-19 - Safemail

Header Data

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@schloss.li>
To: safemail@ntrnet.net
Message Hash: 1c83e2d1e4c9e1c67666d0884d35e0a9ef8ec1f77ee238f4896ae0edbc20646f
Message ID: <Pine.SUN.3.93.960618161653.20055B-100000@polaris>
Raw Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 11:20:08 +0800

Raw message

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@schloss.li>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 11:20:08 +0800
To: safemail@ntrnet.net
Subject: Safemail

If the below is accurate, your company is in even more trouble.  I do hope
no one would think of RECORDING a conversation with a safemail
represenative.  I admit that it would be valuable to an attorney looking
to sue Safe Mail, but it's not a very nice thing to do.  Even if its
legal. (which it would be in most states).