1996-06-29 - www hacking?

Header Data

From: AwakenToMe@aol.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 22b3ebe007c5fa8290cc32b4f4d4bc03ac6013c3a2de66bfd518cf41b2f42981
Message ID: <960629011631145401493@emout08.mail.aol.com>
Reply To: _N/A

UTC Datetime: 1996-06-29 08:05:55 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 29 Jun 1996 16:05:55 +0800

Raw message

From: AwakenToMe@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 1996 16:05:55 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: www hacking?

I havent seen much in lines of this being a problem yet..although I was
reading through practical unix security (newest edition) and it made mention
of the danger of hacking WWW. Forgive my ignorance on this.. but what dangers
are there? I could see someone attacking the main server and do damage in
that sense..but Im a little outdated in this as far as what is attacked. The
only thing Ive ever had to worry about was unix, now theres oh-so much more.
If someone could tell me the dangers of someone attacking someones
site..etc..on the WWW, I would much appreciate it!
Thanks
Adam

Thread