1996-06-21 - Search for WWW consultants.

Header Data

From: “Joseph M. Reagle Jr.” <reagle@rpcp.mit.edu>
To: pam@intertrader.com
Message Hash: 3b3967f337abe3a37bf1a94811d490e2ead0ff84bd1b2b711b70ef3b214cb6b0
Message ID: <9606202345.AA07200@rpcp.mit.edu>
Raw Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 13:48:41 +0800

Raw message

From: "Joseph M. Reagle Jr." <reagle@rpcp.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 13:48:41 +0800
To: pam@intertrader.com
Subject: Search for WWW consultants.

        If anyone out there is interested in doing some SSL work, talk to
David Normandin at the number below. Feel free to forward this to people you
know that would be interested in doing this sort of work in the Boston area.

>Date: Thu, 20 Jun 1996 15:37:04 -0500
>To: reagle@rpcp.mit.edu
>From: concepts@careercncepts.com (Career enhancement)
>Subject: Search for WWW consultants.
>
>Hi Joe, thanks for helping me with this. What I'm looking for are skill sets
>in secured socket layers for the WWW, and those with search engines
>skills.These are very HOT,long term assignments with rates paying between
>60 & 90 on an hourly rate. In addition I also have multiple needs for CGI &
>Perl scripting consultants. Please have them forward thier information to
>me via e-mail, fax @ 617-270-4443 or call me @ 617-270-4441. Again thanks
>for your help and good luck in NY. David Normandin
Regards,            Democracy is where you can say what you think
                    even if you don't think. -
Joseph  Reagle      http://rpcp.mit.edu/~reagle/home.html
reagle@mit.edu      E0 D5 B2 05 B6 12 DA 65  BE 4D E3 C1 6A 66 25 4E

Thread