1996-06-15 - Party!

Header Data

From: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>
To: dcsb@ai.mit.edu
Message Hash: 538fea9cac526c9681f345bb5b41420681987c577bff037e09bdeb793c70ea49
Message ID: <v03006f15ade77cf202b4@[199.0.65.105]>
Raw Date: Sat, 15 Jun 1996 11:12:11 +0800

Raw message

From: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 1996 11:12:11 +0800
To: dcsb@ai.mit.edu
Subject: Party!

The upshot of the attached missive is quite simple, really.

RSVP to Julie Rackliffe, mailto://RACKLIFFE@tcm.org , before say, 2PM EDT on
Monday, and tell her you're coming. Stragglers aren't frowned on, but we
need to do a some capacity planning beforehand. Wanna make sure we print up
enough drink tickets, alert the kitchen and the police, and all that.

Get on your best bib and tucker (jackets and ties for men, "appropriate
business attire" for women).

Go to the Harvard Club, 1 Federal Street, Boston, on Thursday, June 20, 1996
from 5-8 pm.

Collect your two complementary drink tickets.

Thank the folks from OSF, who're sponsoring our first-ever DCSB networking
event.

Hit the table of complementary munchies for some necessary sustenance.

Head to the bar, cash in one (or both) of your drink tickets and...

.................schmooze.

Easy, you say?

Show us how easy.

Be there.

Aloha,
Bob Hettinga
Moderator,
The Digital Commerce Society of Boston

- - --- begin forwarded text

Date: 14 Jun 96 07:43:06 EDT
From: "Julie Rackliffe" <RACKLIFFE@tcm.org>
To: "dcsb" <dcsb@ai.mit.edu>
Sender: bounce-dcsb@ai.mit.edu

Greetings, all and sundry!

I am delighted to announce that my internet connection is now back on line
and I
can receive the MANY MANY RSVPs for next Thursday's party that you've been
trying to get through and they've bounced back. SEND THEM ON!

It's going to be a great time and a perfect opportunity to talk to the
people
you rarely get to talk to, to introduce friends to the dynamic and exciting
world of DCSB and to nosh the best nosh, imbibe just the right amount and
enjoy
a beautiful kick off to a wonderful summer.

Do Come!

If you've tried to send me mail in the last two days, try again. If you sent
it
before that and got no error message, consider yourself golden. Thanks! I
need
this
volatile museum quality internet link. thanks :)  )

Julie

- - --- end forwarded text

Robert Hettinga (rah@shipwright.com)
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
"If they could 'just pass a few more laws',
  we would all be criminals."    --Vinnie Moscaritolo
The e$ Home Page: http://www.vmeng.com/rah/

Thread