1996-06-15 - The FCC wants you!!! (fwd)

Header Data

From: Mark Allyn 206-860-9454 <allyn@allyn.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 6893b2858d421809f673faa2454c6d509662b59a86ea64f644b3edc78262c64b
Message ID: <199606151627.JAA26194@mark.allyn.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 16 Jun 1996 07:52:49 +0800

Raw message

From: Mark Allyn 206-860-9454 <allyn@allyn.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 1996 07:52:49 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: The FCC wants you!!! (fwd)

Sender: owner-nanog@merit.edu

If you know American ISP's who don't normally hang out on ISP mailing
lists or if you have any contacts in the educational system who are
concerned with the cost of technology, then please forward this message to
them. Here is the opportunity for direct political action that really can
make a difference without requiring well-funded intermediaries and
lobbiests...

Michael Dillon                                   ISP & Internet Consulting
Memra Software Inc.                                 Fax: +1-604-546-3049
http://www.memra.com                             E-mail: michael@memra.com