1996-06-07 - Fwd: Re: [crypto] crypto-protocols for trading card gam

Header Data

From: “Chris Adams” <adamsc@io-online.com>
To: “cypherpunks” <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: b07511804be5fe25068734b7891bc6f46592a4f7e3dcce128a1dcbe8419858e9
Message ID: <199606070508.WAA20910@toad.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 19:29:12 +0800

Raw message

From: "Chris Adams" <adamsc@io-online.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 19:29:12 +0800
To: "cypherpunks" <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Fwd: Re: [crypto] crypto-protocols for trading card gam

On 29 May 1996 18:57:58 pdt, alanh@infi.net wrote:

>What _did_   Solitaire do for Windows 3.1?   Distract the attention of
>the unwashed masses away from the actual merits of the beast?

Actually, I believe it covered a direct lack thereof.
(Of course, you could have been intending this in a heavily sarcastic
form. In that case, I
agree entirely)

This Message Was Sent With An UNREGISTERED Version Of PMMail.
Please Encourage Its Author To Register Their Copy Of PMMail.
For More Information About PMMail And SouthSide Software's Other
Products, Contact http://www.southsoft.com.

/* From Chris Adams <adamsc@io-online.com> on a Warped PC running a proudly unregistered (for now) PMMAIL 1.5!
The Enigman Group - We do Web Pages! */

This Message Was Sent With An UNREGISTERED Version Of PMMail.
Please Encourage Its Author To Register Their Copy Of PMMail.
For More Information About PMMail And SouthSide Software's Other
Products, Contact http://www.southsoft.com.

Thread