1996-07-09 - Put Uncle Sam in your Calling Circle

Header Data

From: Ray Arachelian <sunder@dorsai.dorsai.org>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 0e103534daf5f218888647e645b40e0d43a3ebfdb3a6d8dbf240f3f1ba65831e
Message ID: <Pine.SUN.3.91.960709111153.3387B-100000@dorsai>
Raw Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 04:04:28 +0800

Raw message

From: Ray Arachelian <sunder@dorsai.dorsai.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 04:04:28 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Put Uncle Sam in your Calling Circle

Hey guys,

I just got a really cool poster from RSA.  It's a big circle split off
into several sections showing people talking to each other, the upper
right hand corner shows two NSA dweebs looking like Bevis & Butthead in
suits, one smoking, the other seated infront of an old 60's reel to reel
audio tape recorder, a sign on the wall behind them says "Key Escrow"

There are several logos for various government agencies including our
friends at No Such Agency and the FBI, a small quote next to the
Copyright (C) RSA notice says "One of a series of public relations
posters that never made it out of Fort Mede."  Very very funny!

Many many thanks to the cool person(s) at RSA who sent it my way.

 + ^ + |  Ray Arachelian |FL|       KAOS KERAUNOS KYBERNETOS      |==/|\==
  \|/  |sunder@dorsai.org|UL|__Nothing_is_true,_all_is_permitted!_|=/\|/\=
<--+-->| --------------- |CG|What part of 'Congress shall make no |=\/|\/=
  /|\  | Just Say "No" to|KA|law abridging the freedom of speech' |==\|/==
 + v + | Janet Reno & GAK|AK|        do you not understand?       |=======
 Key Escrow Laws are the mating calls of those who'd abuse your privacy!

Thread