1996-07-10 - Re: Moviepunks

Header Data

From: “Chris Adams” <adamsc@io-online.com>
To: “cypherpunks” <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 19c4a29d18863afbfed07f450333f90bbc2ffdeff008471af3a66fb5124bee13
Message ID: <199607092350.QAA24217@toad.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 13:11:09 +0800

Raw message

From: "Chris Adams" <adamsc@io-online.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 13:11:09 +0800
To: "cypherpunks" <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Re: Moviepunks

On 4 Jul 96 20:44:14 -0800, frissell@panix.com wrote:

>"Somehow, I doubt William Jefferson Blythe Clinton would fly an F-15 against
>a monster alien craft."

He'd wait to finish shredding those files before leaving...

// Chris Adams <adamsc@io-online.com> - Webpages for sale! Se habla JavaScript!
// Automatically receive my resume or PGPKEY by sending email with a subject
// of 'send PGPKEY' or 'send resume'. Capitalization counts so be careful!

Thread