1996-07-10 - Re: Mind-Altering Drugs

Header Data

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
To: Asgaard <cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 20f156fd69e57d7dc0e6e8dfa1d9204d16b604381f32f08ab86bdc9370205e0c
Message ID: <ae09440f170210047276@[205.199.118.202]>
Raw Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 07:32:38 +0800

Raw message

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 07:32:38 +0800
To: Asgaard <cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Mind-Altering Drugs

At 3:48 PM 7/10/96, Asgaard wrote:

>Thinking of T. Leary in memoriam I looked around for the
>present psychedelic scene. Alta Vista sent me to where
>'everything' seems to connect ... Santa Cruz, Ca.

Guess where I live?

Leary came to a Cypherpunks party, a little over a year ago, at the home of
Doug Barnes. He was pretty frail-looking. I talked a bit to him, mostly
about "Gravity's Rainbow."

(Whose author lived anonymously near Santa Cruz, just over a ridge from me,
for almost 10 years.)

--Tim

Boycott "Big Brother Inside" software!