1996-07-25 - Re: A Global Village; an open letter to Bill & Hill and also Mr. & Mrs. Dole, from Asim at Molecule One. Cypherpunks, please excuse this note.

Header Data

From: pjb@ny.ubs.com (Paul J. Bell)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 3ccc1694e84b29435d7de57e5ace3ce9a6dd805e34591be54cbbab14bd35d77d
Message ID: <9607251316.AA01741@sherry.ny.ubs.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 00:01:42 +0800

Raw message

From: pjb@ny.ubs.com (Paul J. Bell)
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 00:01:42 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: A Global Village; an open letter to Bill & Hill and also Mr. & Mrs. Dole, from Asim at Molecule One. Cypherpunks, please excuse this note.

really relevent to this list, way to go asim. what if we all choose to clutter
this list with our own little hot buttons?
	-paul

Thread