1996-07-24 - Parsing John Youn (Re: OPS_nuk)

Header Data

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 3cd56677d3c1dd841e68120694891223e4b38963e6196542ed0db24bad0e53e6
Message ID: <ae1bb28d0c0210043878@[205.199.118.202]>
Raw Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 07:54:25 +0800

Raw message

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 07:54:25 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Parsing John Youn (Re: OPS_nuk)

At 3:30 PM 7/24/96, John Young wrote:
>   The WSJ Page Ones a loser's game about the CIA's role in
>   promoting Japanese pachinko cards to halt the surreptitious
>   funneling of betting cash to the construction of a North
>   Korean nuclear plant. And the op's nuking by the Kobe quake
>   looting of card-reading mechanisms, cracking encryption
>   codes, and counterfeiting not-so-smart cards for counter-
>   tipping the house fix. Mondex, watcher bleedin arse.

Huh?

(If anyone has a decryption key for this, please send it to me.)

--Tim

P.S. John Young does an invaluable service in forwarding items and making
them available at his site, but I find parsing his text into something
understandable a real chore. Too bad when style gets in the way of
substance, unless, of course, ones aspires to Joycehood.

Boycott "Big Brother Inside" software!