1996-07-07 - Exciting News on Music Boulevard

Header Data

From: owner-mblvd@telebase.com
To: mblvd@musicblvd.com
Message Hash: 3d988259d40c9a762e1664634396bc63ce57945874030ea13c5e12c0774630dc
Message ID: <199607071407.KAA01680@telebase.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 8 Jul 1996 02:13:13 +0800

Raw message

From: owner-mblvd@telebase.com
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 1996 02:13:13 +0800
To: mblvd@musicblvd.com
Subject: Exciting News on Music Boulevard

Dear Friends of Music Boulevard:

We're excited to announce a major redesign of Music Boulevard,
the Ultimate Online Music Store(tm).  We invite you - as someone
who has visited and/or opened an account with us - to check out
our new look at WWW.MUSICBLVD.COM!

Many of the changes and improvements we have made are in response
to your feedback.  The new Music Boulevard is faster, contains more
content, and is easier to navigate.  Our fantastic collection of
music magazines and Billboard(r) charts are now available to everyone!
We think you'll really enjoy shopping in our new environment.

We are also pleased to introduce the Music Boulevard Frequent Buyers
Club. Membership in the Frequent Buyers Club is free. Once you sign-up,
you will be rewarded with a free CD of your choice for every 10 you
purchase!

As always, we continue to provide the best Customer Service of any
site on the internet.  We have recently added more customer service
representatives who will be glad to assist you with your inquiries.

We'd like to thank you for visiting Music Boulevard, and we'd be
very interested in your feedback on our new interface. If you have
any questions, feel free to contact us at 1.800.216.6000 or
610.293.4793.  Our email address is service@musicblvd.com.

Sincerely,

The Music Boulevard Staff

Thread