1996-07-09 - Re: [RANT] Giving Mind Control Drugs to Children

Header Data

From: jfricker@vertexgroup.com (John F. Fricker)
To: perry@piermont.com
Message Hash: 578c6ecd7614162b7fe68499793a918dd959b544a10c88ccd4a134a9f0aaf7da
Message ID: <2.2.32.19960709050234.00c7e930@vertexgroup.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 16:28:23 +0800

Raw message

From: jfricker@vertexgroup.com (John F. Fricker)
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 16:28:23 +0800
To: perry@piermont.com
Subject: Re: [RANT] Giving Mind Control Drugs to Children

At 12:34 AM 7/9/96 -0400, you wrote:

>John F. Fricker writes:
>> Seems like if your child needs drugs to go to school than perhaps school is
>> the problem not that your child's body lacks Ritalin.
>>
>> Sheesh.
>>
>> So it happens that I was talking with a fellow Saturday who grew up on
>> Ritalin. He's 36 now and strung out. Life with Ritalin prepared him for
>> drugs, you know. They were natural. Like the body is made for different
>> laboratory made molecules with dubious effects.
>
>Yeah, you know, I bet your body doesn't get infected for lack of
>penicillin, either. I suspect that taking Penicillin prepares you for
>drug dependancies. Why, next, you might take insulin to deal with
>diabetes, or worse!
>
>Thank god most of those heroin addicts never had Ritalin as kids -- you
>never know how much worse off they might be now. And if they'd gotten
>antibiotics, why, forget it.
>
>Quit from modern medicine cold turkey. Its the only way.
>
>Perry

Perry,

you're typically vitriolic wit fails you. What's up? Lost your prescription?
Snide pills spill in the toilet again?

Thread