1996-07-08 - Re: [RANT] Giving Mind Control Drugs to Children

Header Data

From: “Harry S. Hawk” <habs@warwick.com>
To: perry@piermont.com
Message Hash: 767880119e3e1738476e42cbeabef9d6de1d18776c8f820b53286fc99723c60f
Message ID: <199607081628.MAA16827@cmyk.warwick.com>
Reply To: <199607081725.NAA10514@jekyll.piermont.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-07-08 22:54:55 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 06:54:55 +0800

Raw message

From: "Harry S. Hawk" <habs@warwick.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 06:54:55 +0800
To: perry@piermont.com
Subject: Re: [RANT] Giving Mind Control Drugs to Children

I've taken Ritalin as both an adult and a child. It is by experiance
not a sedative. It helps me focus more and increase my attention span.

It is as perry indicates a amphetamine.

--
Harry Hawk,     Manager of Interactive Communications
                Warwick Baker O'Neil,  212 941 4438,     habs@warwick.com

"the strength of our liberty depends upon the chaos and cacophony of
the unfettered speech the First Amendment protects"

"As the most participatory form of mass speech yet developed, the
Internet deserves the highest protection from governmental intrusion"

Philadelphia Federal Judges Panel ( Dolores K. Sloviter, chief judge of
the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, and U.S. District Court Judges
Ronald L. Buckwalter and Stewart Dalzell.)

Thread