1996-07-21 - NCs (network computers)

Header Data

From: “Vladimir Z. Nuri” <vznuri@netcom.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 84810eaba22ee4f3957213546047bfc3fa40e382ac047f49d52ee321eb2aeb5c
Message ID: <199607211953.MAA22885@netcom7.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 06:14:33 +0800

Raw message

From: "Vladimir Z. Nuri" <vznuri@netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 06:14:33 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: NCs (network computers)

I thought this was a great message on the future "network computers"
that may be coming out soon. a balanced view that shows how there
may be a niche, and that there are also places where they will
not be appropriate. the NCs could really potentially change the
computer and cyberspace as we know it in a very significant way.