1996-07-09 - Re: [RANT] Giving Mind Control Drugs to Children

Header Data

From: “Perry E. Metzger” <perry@piermont.com>
To: jfricker@vertexgroup.com (John F. Fricker)
Message Hash: b10c41bd84deaefdd051e12993ac7f01b5e0840b711923c9a3b3d0aecade5dbc
Message ID: <199607090434.AAA11302@jekyll.piermont.com>
Reply To: <2.2.32.19960709030143.00c14778@vertexgroup.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-07-09 07:54:05 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 15:54:05 +0800

Raw message

From: "Perry E. Metzger" <perry@piermont.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 15:54:05 +0800
To: jfricker@vertexgroup.com (John F. Fricker)
Subject: Re: [RANT] Giving Mind Control Drugs to Children

John F. Fricker writes:
> Seems like if your child needs drugs to go to school than perhaps school is
> the problem not that your child's body lacks Ritalin.
>
> Sheesh.
>
> So it happens that I was talking with a fellow Saturday who grew up on
> Ritalin. He's 36 now and strung out. Life with Ritalin prepared him for
> drugs, you know. They were natural. Like the body is made for different
> laboratory made molecules with dubious effects.

Yeah, you know, I bet your body doesn't get infected for lack of
penicillin, either. I suspect that taking Penicillin prepares you for
drug dependancies. Why, next, you might take insulin to deal with
diabetes, or worse!

Thank god most of those heroin addicts never had Ritalin as kids -- you
never know how much worse off they might be now. And if they'd gotten
antibiotics, why, forget it.

Quit from modern medicine cold turkey. Its the only way.

Perry

Thread