1996-07-16 - RE: (fwd) krypt13i.zip Enkryptonator: Homonymous key encryption system, R. Newton

Header Data

From: geeman@shellx.best.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: b33bfa9dec376f39f35b9430bb32f5075dd39dde763bb6451700e11ebc290428
Message ID: <Chameleon.960715114733.geeman@geeman.vip.best.com.best.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1996 19:45:15 +0800

Raw message

From: geeman@shellx.best.com
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1996 19:45:15 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: RE: (fwd) krypt13i.zip Enkryptonator: Homonymous key encryption system, R. Newton

And all those fools like Diffie and Rivest, Shamir, Adelman, etc, well I guess they
missed the boat big time by missing this, huh?

Hint: misplaced commas, are always a tipoff to, uhhhhh ... less than stellar shall we
say, intellectual bona fides.

Boy I'm sure glad I don't have to remember those orney key anymore!

: Enkryptonator is a newly developed encryption system based on the
: principles of homonymous key cryptography invented by Enkryptonator Co.
: Homonymous key systems are an exiciting, new breakthrough, that solve
: the 'key management' problem without resorting to 'public key'
: cryptography. No more unwieldy, impossible to remember, binary keys.
: Enkryptonator is easy to use.  Because of Enkryptonator's unique design
: no one who intercepts your encryption in an unauthorized manner can
: decrypt your file -- even if he knows the key of encryption! Everyone
: has a right to privacy and Enkryptonator will provide you a means of
: securing your personal and private concerns from unwanted intruders.

Thread