1996-07-24 - Re: Another fascist

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: df060b33584f34e7a980395d29cc5eefad751d46f8759099e89654191afcdc36
Message ID: <DRkJRD11w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <199607231331.PAA12009@basement.replay.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-07-24 12:18:51 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 20:18:51 +0800

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 20:18:51 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Another fascist

Alex de Joode <usura@replay.com> writes:
> In article <v03007807ae1a03b2bb71@[192.187.162.15]> you wrote:
> : One of the great friends of free speech on this list sent a forged cancel
> : message to the listbot to try to cancel my subscription.
>
> : The listbot, being reasonably well designed, ignored him and told me about
> : it, though I have no doubt less of a dunce could bring it off.
>
> : What a piece of slime! What do others think of this practice?
>
> : David
>

> Why, David, did you decide to subscribe to cypherpunks ?

SternFUD calling someone a fascist is a prime example of a (crack)pot calling
the cattle black. The corresponding Russian idiom is

                      Whose cow should moo
                   (Ch'ya by korova mychala)

Please don't follow up on SternFUD's articles. Thank you.

Down with the Usenet Cabal! All power to the GruborBots!

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM