1996-07-22 - Re: Boycotts and Etiquette

Header Data

From: Alan Horowitz <alanh@infi.net>
To: “Timothy C. May” <tcmay@got.net>
Message Hash: e3d1eaef008a359480993aba69853bb1e81210c6512bf74313e317279fc8a2fb
Message ID: <Pine.SV4.3.91.960722120010.863E-100000@larry.infi.net>
Reply To: <ae18344f000210049773@[205.199.118.202]>
UTC Datetime: 1996-07-22 20:14:49 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 04:14:49 +0800

Raw message

From: Alan Horowitz <alanh@infi.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 04:14:49 +0800
To: "Timothy C. May" <tcmay@got.net>
Subject: Re: Boycotts and Etiquette

My own decision to not interlocute with Sternlight is premised as
follows:  His viewpoint is invariant and, by now, efficiently disseminated.
Briefly, he is a Statist and he never heard of any degree of Statism that
offends his sensibilities.  I understand he's old enough to have been
around when Stalin was still running things in the USSR.  David probably
was finding good things to say about Old Joe.  And more importantly,
about J Edgar Hoover.

I pay by the minute for my internet access; many others do as well. If I
decide to ignore Sternlight, it is a business decision, not a moral one.

Thread