1996-07-23 - [Noise] Re: the VTW—FBI Connection

Header Data

From: Russ Allbery <eagle@cyclone.Stanford.EDU>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: f2a2c3b13379e17f3fbe4a12bbd3d713cbad959e9f543f69d3331bb609a7c976
Message ID: <qumu3uz4qor.thoron@cyclone.Stanford.EDU>
Reply To: <XPugRD3w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-07-23 05:57:42 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 13:57:42 +0800

Raw message

From: Russ Allbery <eagle@cyclone.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 13:57:42 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: [Noise] Re: the VTW---FBI Connection

Dr. Dimitri Vulis KOTM <dlv@bwalk.dm.com> writes:
> Rich Graves <rich@c2.org> writes:

>> Damn, he's onto us. Special Agent Allbery, your cover is blown.

> So, Russ is a stool pigeon?  That figures...

I have it on quite good authority that I am an undercover plant for
Gharlane and all that I see and hear is being relayed to Higher Powers.
Unfortunately, my cover is so deep that I can have no conscious knowledge
of this, so I can neither confirm or deny the theory.

I do, however, have a very impressive black suit in my closet that I have
no memory of buying....

As for the VTW, I'm afraid you'll have to ask someone else.  I have a
strict rule against interfering with Illuminati operations.

--
Russ Allbery (rra@cs.stanford.edu)      <URL:http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>

Thread