1996-08-27 - Cypherpunks at InfowarCon ‘96

Header Data

From: “Mark O. Aldrich” <maldrich@grci.com>
Message Hash: 075cbfb08b776566a5b5a3bbca0a591b5af3859572d914435b09dea02fc503d1
Message ID: <Pine.SCO.3.93.960826131945.1169A-100000@grctechs.va.grci.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 10:07:33 +0800

Raw message

From: "Mark O. Aldrich" <maldrich@grci.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 10:07:33 +0800
Subject: Cypherpunks at InfowarCon '96

There've been a couple of posts mentioning that there will be a Cypherpunk
presence at InfowarCon '96.  Besides the more public figures (Eric
Hughes and Phil Zimmermann, among them), I'm sure that the audience will
have a fair number of list participants in attendance.  If anyone wants to
say "howdy" or swap key fingerprints, I'll be there both days and for the
reception on the 4th.  I'm the panel moderator for "B1 -
Emergency/Disaster Planning for the Effects of Information Warfare" affair
on the 5th (stop by if you want to see FEMA and the Red Cross go at it).

If you're at the "schmooze and booze" reception on the evening of the
fourth, please come up and introduce yourself.  I'll be the guy who's
6'2", 200lbs, shoulder-length brown hair in a red bandanna headband, full
beard, jeans, boots, and my leather biker vest.  I should be fairly easy
to spot :)

|Just as the strength of the Internet is  |Mark Aldrich                 |
|chaos, so the strength of our liberty    |GRCI INFOSEC Engineering     |
|depends upon the chaos and cacophony of  |maldrich@grci.com            |
|the unfettered speech the First Amendment|MAldrich@dockmaster.ncsc.mil |
|protects - District Judge Stewart Dalzell|                             |
|The author is PGP Empowered.  Public key at:  finger maldrich@grci.com |
|    The opinions expressed herein are strictly those of the author     |
|         and my employer gets no credit for them whatsoever.           |