1996-08-21 - [NOISE] Re: Canada Imprisons People For Human Rights Activity

Header Data

From: Rich Graves <rich@c2.org>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 26de502370f8054702ba98a467eb129c7be9b17fb55363e7cde5e9728d1c4b9d
Message ID: <Pine.GUL.3.95.960821015840.14190B-100000@Networking.Stanford.EDU>
Reply To: <199608210012.RAA11460@netcom.netcom.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-08-21 13:31:22 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 21:31:22 +0800

Raw message

From: Rich Graves <rich@c2.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 21:31:22 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: [NOISE] Re: Canada Imprisons People For Human Rights Activity

Skippy the Mad Troller <qut@netcom.com> Bcc'd to cypherpunks:

> Liar, you support imprisoning and deporting people based purely on their
> political ideas, such as the bile your mouth puked up all over the net this
> whole year.  Re: Ernst Zndel and his years of imprisonment by a court
> for merely expressing his racist ideas, racist political ideas being
> strictly illegal in Canada, hell everywhere in the so called white world
> except for the USA, so far.

Point of fact: since he came to Canada, Zundel has spent a total of 4 1/2
*days* in minimum-security lockup. The other seven errors in the paragraph
above aren't worth responding to.

For further, totally off-topic reading on Skippy and me, see:

 http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi?people/h/harman.david
 http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi?people/nyms/an572010
 http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi?people/g/graves.rich
 http://www.stanford.edu/~ajg/project.html