1996-08-24 - Re: “—– Message body suppressed —–”

Header Data

From: qut@netcom.com (Skipp OBC)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 2dc9f68e38fe108de99cc69d9e60136a56087f93b098ed6acef65f294f56c9fb
Message ID: <199608240225.TAA11856@netcom16.netcom.com>
Reply To: <ae43a99302021004167e@[205.199.118.202]>
UTC Datetime: 1996-08-24 02:25:31 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 19:25:31 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: qut@netcom.com (Skipp OBC)
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 19:25:31 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: "----- Message body suppressed -----"

! At 1:10 AM 8/21/96, llurch@stanford.edu (Rich Graves) wrote:
! >   ----- Message body suppressed -----
! >
!
!
! Sounds good to me. Keep it up.
!
!
! --Tim May
!
!
! --
! [This Bible excerpt awaiting review under the U.S. Communications Decency
! Act of 1996]
! And then Lot said, "I have some mighty fine young virgin daughters. Why
! don't you boys just come on in and fuck them right here in my house - I'll
! just watch!"....Later, up in the mountains, the younger daughter said:
! "Dad's getting old. I say we should fuck him before he's too old to fuck."
! So the two daughters got him drunk and screwed him all that night. Sure
! enough, Dad got them pregnant, and had an incestuous bastard son....Onan
! really hated the idea of doing his brother's wife and getting her pregnant
! while his brother got all the credit, so he pulled out before he
! came....Remember, it's not a good idea to have sex with your sister, your
! brother, your parents, your pet dog, or the farm animals, unless of course
! God tells you to. [excerpts from the Old Testament, Modern Vernacular
! Translation, TCM, 1996]

Your sigs are better looking than his body.

Thread