1996-08-28 - (Fwd) Re: “OuR” Project press release (fwd)

Header Data

From: Jim Choate <ravage@einstein.ssz.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 4d0fc1a0e4d081f242ec536d6e6fc10f20180085c543825c0bcaa8306e99e326
Message ID: <199608281137.GAA08101@einstein>
Raw Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 22:02:28 +0800

Raw message

From: Jim Choate <ravage@einstein.ssz.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 22:02:28 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: (Fwd) Re: **"OuR" Project press release** (fwd)

Hi all,

I thought I would forward this so those less connected might know of amateur
space technology. With a factor of 5 increase in altitude these folks will
be putting things in LEO. My guess, 3-5 years.