1996-08-02 - Re: “adjust your attitude with their billy club” (fwd)

Header Data

From: Alan Horowitz <alanh@infi.net>
To: Jim Choate <ravage@EINSTEIN.ssz.com>
Message Hash: 76f053eb16f8563c4341830910df0ef8f87b5135baa99f2fd808e5ac85762cb0
Message ID: <Pine.SV4.3.91.960802115406.23822A-100000@larry.infi.net>
Reply To: <199608021218.HAA09568@einstein>
UTC Datetime: 1996-08-02 19:45:19 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 3 Aug 1996 03:45:19 +0800

Raw message

From: Alan Horowitz <alanh@infi.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 1996 03:45:19 +0800
To: Jim Choate <ravage@EINSTEIN.ssz.com>
Subject: Re: "adjust your attitude with their billy club" (fwd)

On Fri, 2 Aug 1996, Jim Choate wrote:

> to yourself. The burden of proof rests on the individual to prove that such
> actions by a third party are a public nuisance.

   Bzzt, wrong anser. Thanks for playing.  A state and it's political
subdivisions does have the power to enact an ordinance DEFINING what
constitutes a public nuisance. They need merely protect
constitutionally-protected rights.

The City of Seattle may not define the act of disseminating anonymous
pamphlets as a nuisance. They may define the act of dissemination by
throwing them out the window of a moving vehicle, as a nuisance.

YOu are disconnected from reality. I am not going to waste further
keystrokes on this topic. My side already controls the electoral college
on this one. It's not my problem.

Thread