1996-08-15 - Re: Fw: Re: Free Pronto Secure Offer

Header Data

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@schloss.li>
To: geoff <geoff@commtouch.co.il>
Message Hash: 8ee3ac7a7fd2438d75ae83c0e240d2c9de7f0b7bcf669b4657bfb7e602d3ca12
Message ID: <Pine.SUN.3.94.960814221834.28297A-100000@polaris>
Reply To: <19960813152643711.AAA272@[194.90.26.157]>
UTC Datetime: 1996-08-15 04:49:37 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 12:49:37 +0800

Raw message

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@schloss.li>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 12:49:37 +0800
To: geoff <geoff@commtouch.co.il>
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: Free Pronto Secure Offer

On Tue, 13 Aug 1996, geoff wrote:

> To: cypherpunks@toad.com
> Date: Tue Aug 13 18:39:12 1996
>
> on Aug 13 Sean Sutherland wrote:
>
> > Whatever happened to that free offer for ProntoSecure for members of
> > the Cpunk list?  Remembered hearing something about it awhile back,
> > but I don't know exactly what it is.  Thanks.
>
> The offer is still on. A free copy of Pronto Secure in exchange for
> feedback. Open to anyone on the c'punk list.

"Do all the work I should be doing or have done in the first place
discover the critical flaws in my new-keen-o-ka-jive-o crypto system and I
will give you a free copy of a critically flawed crypto system (a $99.00
value) ABSOLUTELY FREE.  Wait, don't order yet.  Included you also get to
actually whitewash my fence and then mow my lawn.  All at NO COST to you."

--
I hate lightning - finger for public key - Vote Monarchist
unicorn@schloss.li

Thread