1996-08-11 - Re: Police prepare stunning end for high-speed car chases

Header Data

From: jya@pipeline.com (John Young)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: cc6fe0fb0fd8aaa84f9bdc8856b4003ea05263a0d1b3752edd7c9a3d91efe213
Message ID: <199608111213.MAA26617@pipe5.t1.usa.pipeline.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 11 Aug 1996 22:15:26 +0800

Raw message

From: jya@pipeline.com (John Young)
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 1996 22:15:26 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Police prepare stunning end for high-speed car chases

On Aug 10, 1996 23:07:44, 'shamrock@netcom.com (Lucky Green)' wrote:

>At 23:16 8/10/96, Anonymous wrote:
>>Why don't they just have government access to car engines?  They could
>>just require car manufacturers to include remote shutdown devices for
>>the engines.
>
>But they will. Didn't you know that?

Why don't we have people's access to government? We could require officials
to include remote shutdown devices when they renege on promises, line their
pockets, start wars to get re-elected, betray public trust by cruel neglect
of their sworn obligations while strutting and bombasting -- damn fools
interrupting my X-rated sleazy cheating schemes to fuck my neighbor's dog,
or ferret, or mudhole; god, I hate my momma's favorite fuck-up, poor little
me, please, world, help me get off Ritalin and wheat germ and my
lead-filled ass. Now, off to Sunday school to pray not to burn in hell. On
second think, fuck it, com 'ere pooch.

Thread