1996-08-05 - Personal View @2.0 Released

Header Data

From: Frank Schroth <Frank_Schroth@zd.com>
To: zdnet <zdnet@news.zdnet.com>
Message Hash: eb177bbef97adc497b7567bd45802cfbde5c519b7281bc4c5fc6e9f59bbf8381
Message ID: <9608052256.AA4175@mail.zd.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 6 Aug 1996 07:39:58 +0800

Raw message

From: Frank Schroth <Frank_Schroth@zd.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 1996 07:39:58 +0800
To: zdnet <zdnet@news.zdnet.com>
Subject: Personal View @2.0 Released

Dear ZD Net Member:

We're pleased to announce that the all-new ZD Net Personal View,
the Web's premier source for personalized computing news, is now
available at no charge, exclusively to registered members of ZD
Net.

With computing news and information -- now from over 650 respected
sources -- ZD Net's Personal View allows you to create your own
computing information service on the Web, tailored to track only
the information that matters most to you.

Save time searching and surfing.  Use Personal View to get a wide
spectrum of coverage on the computing information you need to stay
ahead.  And remember, it's all available in one place, it's updated
24 hours day and it's FREE for our registered users!

We'd like to invite all of our ZD Net members to put the new
Personal View to work for you. Click on the Personal View link on
ZD Net's home page or go direct to www.pview.com to check out our
brand-new look and, more importantly, all of our new features:

     -- More news from a wider range of sources (over 650!),
     -- Expanded search capabilities (including 2 months of archived
        information)
     -- More flexibility in creating your personal Profile
     -- Plus links to the very latest ZD Net news and features
        related to your unique interests.

If you've already come to rely on Personal View, we know you'll be
impressed with the improvements we've made. And if you haven't had
the chance to visit Personal View, now is the perfect time. Just
point your browser to www.pview.com, take a minute to set up your
Custom profile and you'll have you're own personal information
service on the WWW.

Thank you for your continued use of ZD Net!    We look forward to
serving your computing information needs for a long time to come.

Sincerely,
ZD Net Personal View Team

Thread