1996-09-23 - Bank for International Settlement’s Security of Digital CashReport now on the web…

Header Data

From: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 0e080b46a32e91696ee0f76ac295d486f194c822c047c94ed2711844e68e4bf8
Message ID: <v03007802ae6c38fcb5c0@[206.119.69.46]>
Raw Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 05:08:23 +0800

Raw message

From: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 05:08:23 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Bank for International Settlement's Security of Digital CashReport now on the web...

--- begin forwarded text

Sender: e$@thumper.vmeng.com
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 12:22:59 +0200
From: Ian Grigg <iang@systemics.com>
To: Multiple recipients of <e$@thumper.vmeng.com>
Subject: BIS_rep

Thanks to all the help I got last week, I have located the
BIS report on Smart Card Security.  I have C&P'd and squeezed
it into HTML format.  There are still many errors in it, notably
many double words that C&P contributed, and I haven't touched the
Annexes (messy footnotes, no graphics or headings).  However, for
those desparate to get their hands on it, go to our page:

	http://www.systemics.com/docs/papers/

and type (anti-bot protocol format):

	BIS_smart_security.html

at the end of the URL.  The real (no errors :-) document is located at:

	http://www.bis.org/publ/cpss18.htm

but only the forward, exec summary and intro are there at the
moment.  When they are all there, I will drop my version.  I
am not really that keen on repairing the errors in my version,
as I gather that BIS will make the original available some day.

But last I looked, they didn't have an email address, so who can say?

--
iang
iang@systemics.com

--- end forwarded text

Robert Hettinga (rah@shipwright.com)
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
"'Bart Bucks' are not legal tender."
                -- Punishment, 100 times on a chalkboard,
                       for Bart Simpson
The e$ Home Page: http://www.vmeng.com/rah/

Thread