1996-09-01 - Re: DON’T Nuke Singapore Back into the Stone Age

Header Data

From: Brian Davis <bdavis@thepoint.net>
To: “Timothy C. May” <tcmay@got.net>
Message Hash: 1117174f7eabb28b92ecc01b039a00145b48b93103ff927196a004acf4d2c8a2
Message ID: <Pine.BSF.3.91.960901125749.19484A-100000@mercury.thepoint.net>
Reply To: <ae4dc381000210043ce5@[205.199.118.202]>
UTC Datetime: 1996-09-01 18:50:24 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 2 Sep 1996 02:50:24 +0800

Raw message

From: Brian Davis <bdavis@thepoint.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 1996 02:50:24 +0800
To: "Timothy C. May" <tcmay@got.net>
Subject: Re: DON'T Nuke Singapore Back into the Stone Age

On Sat, 31 Aug 1996, Timothy C. May wrote:

> To be blunt, if Singapore wants to stop me from discussing the dictator Yew
> and his feeble son, they can't. Except by pulling the plugs on forums in
> which my posts are carried. I consider this a Good Thing (that politicians
> in Country A generally have no power to tell citizen-units in Country B
> what they can say and what they can't).

Unless they adopt "Assassination Protection [of the "ignorant" masses]!!

And they won't use remailers ...

EBD

> --Tim May
>

> --
> [This Bible excerpt awaiting review under the U.S. Communications Decency
> Act of 1996]
> And then Lot said, "I have some mighty fine young virgin daughters. Why
> don't you boys just come on in and fuck them right here in my house - I'll
> just watch!"....Later, up in the mountains, the younger daughter said:
> "Dad's getting old. I say we should fuck him before he's too old to fuck."
> So the two daughters got him drunk and screwed him all that night. Sure
> enough, Dad got them pregnant, and had an incestuous bastard son....Onan
> really hated the idea of doing his brother's wife and getting her pregnant
> while his brother got all the credit, so he pulled out before he
> came....Remember, it's not a good idea to have sex with your sister, your
> brother, your parents, your pet dog, or the farm animals, unless of course
> God tells you to. [excerpts from the Old Testament, Modern Vernacular
> Translation, TCM, 1996]

Thread