1996-09-10 - Re: Satellite Movement?

Header Data

From: “Perry E. Metzger” <perry@piermont.com>
To: CypherPunks <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 17db0708c17c8e2c84e053e7149a017c270b8938ed22f6c5038e770ee5707876
Message ID: <199609100335.XAA26422@jekyll.piermont.com>
Reply To: <960909031224_102540.2453_HHV82-1@CompuServe.COM>
UTC Datetime: 1996-09-10 06:35:21 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 14:35:21 +0800

Raw message

From: "Perry E. Metzger" <perry@piermont.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 14:35:21 +0800
To: CypherPunks <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Re: Satellite Movement?

Its messages like this that make me feel happy that I no longer make
reading cypherpunks an important priority in my day.

Blak Dayz writes:
> 	I was out buying groceries and after they scanned the shit through they
> told me that all the ATMs in the City were out due to connection problems. So
> go home and start trying to scan for the shits and i cant find them. If anyon
> knows what the hell happened i would appreciate the details. I believe it may
> have been a solar flare that caused the companies to redirect their satellite
s.
> It would do me alot of help considering i had to pay CASH (i hate paper) for
the
> stuff and i would like to complain to the fucking JPL and satt. operators abo
ut
> them warning the public.

Thread