1996-09-09 - Re: What is the EFF doing exactly?

Header Data

From: kamml@secret.org
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 3d8a421e0fefaaaa25a8e31c8e497b1ccaae15fbd595f09f79926c30aef842a4
Message ID: <v03007804ae59deab6d80@[166.84.192.39]>
Reply To: <v02140b01ae56cfd0d26b@[205.162.51.35]>
UTC Datetime: 1996-09-09 19:18:23 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 03:18:23 +0800

Raw message

From: kamml@secret.org
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 03:18:23 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: What is the EFF doing exactly?

>> Try & mail an anonymous FedEx package.
>
>Just lie on the sender label, isn't that obvious?  I know people who
>actually use "codeword" sender labels, in case FedEx or federales ask
>about a package they can tell by the sender mentioned which to disavow :)

Obvious if you can pay anonymously.

>> Try and pay cash in most Fedex offices.
>
>I always do and as long as I have exact change I have never been
>hassled.

Fedex will not accept cash in New York City. I have tried to pay cash and
been refused. I have talked to customer service and confirmed that they
will not accept cash in NYC although they will elsewhere.

Thread