1996-09-25 - Re: More proposals for European censorship

Header Data

From: Dale Thorn <dthorn@gte.net>
To: Asgaard <asgaard@Cor.sos.sll.se>
Message Hash: 4d3071aa174056c455308d89685f9fb79b3cdfc3ffec63a5caa2d2a387630f2d
Message ID: <32487022.21FA@gte.net>
Reply To: <Pine.HPP.3.91.960923180823.12499A-100000@cor.sos.sll.se>
UTC Datetime: 1996-09-25 11:09:40 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 19:09:40 +0800

Raw message

From: Dale Thorn <dthorn@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 19:09:40 +0800
To: Asgaard <asgaard@Cor.sos.sll.se>
Subject: Re: More proposals for European censorship

Asgaard wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Sep 1996, Peter Trei wrote:
> > > It's probably no coincidence that the recently busted, utter
> > > horrible child-molesting ring, with obvious protection from
> > > various persons in the establishment, was centered in Belgium -
> > > that's where the EU bureaucrat nomenklatura play their power games
> > > and go to bordellos.

> > What exactly are you suggesting when you say 'it's probably no
> > coincidence?" I can't quite figure it out.

> Obviously not only the arrested killer used the schoolgirls chained
> in underground cells. They were for hire. High officials used his
> 'services', then ordered the police to cover it up. Why else would
> some ten policemen be arrested? The EU bureaucrats are served by
> hordes of prostitutes. Surely there are pedophiles among the hordes.
> Probably some EU pedophiles have a connection to the gang. I don't
> know this of course, but speculation is cheap.

If you want some actual names (remember, for entertainment purposes
only!), check out a new book from Flatland called Trance Formation of
America, about sex slaves et al.  Truly hideous stuff!

Thread